This is about Surface Web, Deep Web and Dark Web...!

Internet! You, me, to all of us, it has become a near-impossible thing to live without. The Internet, or the web, can be described as the simplest and best way to access all the information we need. So this web consists of three parts namely Surface Web, Deep Web, and Dark Web. Most people are aware of this. But for those who are not sure what the surface web, the deep web, and the dark web are, this information is brought to you to give you a simple idea…



1. Surface Web

In short, if we want to know anything about using the internet, we open our web browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer) and type what we want to find. In that case, the relevant information will be provided to our web browser on the internet. But this means that we are surfing the Internet for about 4% of the entire Internet. This is 4% of the web that we usually browse.

So it was mentioned earlier that the Surface Web owns only a tiny fraction of the 4% of the Internet. So where does the other 96% belong? This is one of the main questions that anyone new to this can get. If you look at it, you'll see that the remaining 96% of the Internet belongs to the deep web and the dark web.

2. Deep Web

In the aforementioned Surface Web, anyone can browse through a standard web browser. But the deep web doesn't make it easy for any of us. This is why it is also known as a hidden part of the internet. This section covers Databases of various organizations, as well as social media accounts, Google Drive data. The deep web also contains information on the Internet that only one person or group can access. To use this information you must have a web URL containing the required information and permission to access it.

3. Dark Web

Dark Web is a somewhat different concept for both surface web and deep web. As the name suggests, this dark web is a dark aspect of the internet. There are many things that illegal businesses need to do without revealing their identity (eg drug dealing, arms sales, rent hacking services). Often these transactions are made using bitcoin.

The Dark Web is not accessible to all of us. It requires a special web browser. The Tor web browser can be named as one of many unique web browsers. The specialty of this is that we are encrypting and communicating the data that we exchange on the Internet. So even if someone steals our data, they will not be able to identify what it contains.


Final Thoughts...

This is just a basic idea about the concepts of the surface web, deep web and dark web. If you would like more information about this, please do not forget to look into it. Another Important Thing Information about Dark Web was just published to make people aware of it. You should also be aware that any crimes committed by the dark web in any way can be a serious mistake that extends to international courts.

So until we come to you with another article, share this with your friends and let them also gain the knowledge.

Thank you...



Comments

Popular Posts

Translate

Follow Us